Get Your Home Ready to Sell In 4 Easy Steps
First, I’ll strive to understand what your priorities, needs and expectations are in selling your home. Once I have a clear understanding of your goals, I will learn more about the home’s history – such as whether it was on the market before, what has recently sold on the block, parcel and neighborhood. Finally, I’ll learn about your home’s special amenities and physical attributes that affect value – such as size, condition, HOA fees, taxes and more.
One of the most important tasks a REALTOR like myself can do is assist you in finding ways to fix and refresh your home to increase appeal. Need to update or make minor repairs? I’ll provide you with a list of service professionals that can assist you with any repair or improvement before placing your home on the market.
The three main goals in preparing your home for sale is to:
- Discuss a realistic time frame with you for me to sell your home within.
- Determine how to make the sales transaction run smoother.
- Discuss anything that might complicate the sale.
- Make sure you have a moving plan in place in the case that I sell your home before you found your next one.
Whether your a seasoned investor or this was your first home, I’m here to help you understand the following topics.
- Value of the home and competitive pricing.
- Learn the overall process of selling your home.
- Discuss recent comparable sales and understand the market.
- Discuss what improvements will and will not increase the value.